Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

forums.ado16.info    Information hub    Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)  ›  Can I change my user name?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Can I change my user name?  This thread currently has 2,377 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Michael T
June 19, 2010, 12:30pm Report to Moderator

Administrator
Posts Per Day
Time Online
110 days 18 hours 24 minutes
Q: Can I change my user name?

A: It is possible to change your user name, but as it involves moderator input, we ask that requests to change user names are kept to a minimum. Before you contact a moderator you need to undertake the following steps:

1) Click the Search Button.
2) On the right hand side of the search panel, you have the option to search by user name, type in the user name you wish to adopt to ensure it is not currently being used.
3) If search results are displayed, the user name is already taken. If there are no results, you can continue with your request.

Check that your contact details are up to date on your profile. To do this, complete the following steps:

1) Click the Member Center button.
2) Click on "Name and contact information".
3) Check your details and amend as required. If you change your email address, you must validate it prior to sending a Private Message (PM) to a moderator.

PM a moderator in the following format:

Subject: User name change
Message: Enter a brief message complete with the new user name you would like to adopt.

Requests can take up to 48 hours to become active, and once completed the Moderator will contact you, by email, to confirm that the changes have been completed.

2003 MG ZT-T + 2.0 CDTi
2014 Mercedes C Class

Are you a forum supporter? Click here for more information
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

forums.ado16.info    Information hub    Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)  ›  Can I change my user name?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread