Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

forums.ado16.info    Information hub    Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)  ›  How can I view only recently changed threads?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

How can I view only recently changed threads?  This thread currently has 2,365 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Michael T
September 10, 2008, 10:04pm Report to Moderator

Administrator
Posts Per Day
Time Online
110 days 18 hours 21 minutes
Q: I regularly visit the forum, using "All Unread" seems to show all posts dating back to the introduction of the forum, is there a way to reduce this post count, to say my last visit?

A: One of the "quirks" of this forum package appears to the "All unread" feature. This feature uses cookies (packages stored on your computer) to figure out what threads you have read. This is fine, however, if you read a thread over 6 months ago and your cookies have been cleared since this date then the post will appear back in the list. You'll never get to bottom!!

Never fear! There is a solution, if you click the "Last visit unread" option then hey presto, you'll only receive the posts since your last visit.

2003 MG ZT-T + 2.0 CDTi
2014 Mercedes C Class

Are you a forum supporter? Click here for more information
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

forums.ado16.info    Information hub    Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)  ›  How can I view only recently changed threads?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread